[Attachment(s) from Prime Point Srinivasan email@example.com [prpoint] included below]
Editorial team of ezine PreSense is pleased to release the 89th (August 2014) edition of ezine with the following contents.
1. Cover Story: During the Independence Day address, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced revamping of Planning Commission. Susan Koshy analysis the significance of such move.
2. Historical importance of the month August: While we are hoisting the National Flag proudly, we have never remembered the person who designed the flag. Pringali Venkaiah, a freedom fighter and the designer of Indian National Flag is forgotten in the history. This edition brings out interesting facts behind the making of our National Flag.
3. From the Archives of August 2008 - Many working women suffer from 'Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)'. Health Tips reproduced from our earlier edition will be of great help to working women.
4. Ancient Indian Wisdom : During this August, the nation celebrated 'Shravan Purnima'. Many people are not aware that this Shravan Purnima is linked to updating of knowledge. D K Hari explains the significance of this day.
5. Nation: This ezine analysis the performance of 16th Lok Sabha till the end of two sessions.
6. Sansad Ratna Hall of Fame : Your ezine PreSense has been honouring the top performing Pariamentarians for the past 5 years with Sansad Ratna Awards. In this edition, we have announced the names of 3 MPs who will be inducted shortly into 'Sansad Ratna Hall of Fame' for their outstanding performance in the 15th Lok Sabha.
7. An interesting article on Dr Abdul Kalam's meeting with Dr Nelson Mandela and the message derived from the meeting.
8. Triambak Sharma's usual PRince cartoon.
The ezine may be downloaded from the following link (730 k in pdf)
Attachment(s) from Prime Point Srinivasan firstname.lastname@example.org [prpoint] | View attachments on the web
1 of 1 File(s)
Posted by: Prime Point Srinivasan <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Please visit http://www.prpoint.com (for useful PR resource materials) and http://www.primepointfoundation.org (non profit trust for promotion of PR)and http://www.imageaudit.com (about Image Audit)and http://www.indiavision2020.org (on India Vision)