Wednesday, May 7, 2008

[Image_Management] PR Icon of this week - Mr N Chandramouli, CEO, Blue Lotus Communicat

Dear Mr Chandramouli:
 
Greetings from London.
 
Let me first introduce myself first, I am Subha Ganesh from London.
 
I thought of congratulating you on appearing in the PR Icon. I follow it up regularly and your profile was quite impressive and I am happy that there are young people (by reading this dont think I am too old:-))  like you who really want to make change by investing on people. I am feel proud and honored to be born in this generation of entrepreneurs. 
 
All the best for your future. 
 
Regards, 
Subha Ganesh 
 


 
On 5/6/08, Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint@gmail.com> wrote:

dear friends
 
We are happy to feature  Mr N Chandramouli, CEO of Blue Lotus Communication during this week as our PR Icon.
 
Please visit the following link
 
Srinivasan
Moderator
 

 


__._,_.___
The members are welcome to post messages which are of common interest to the members.  Please avoid posting personal messages to the group.

Please visit the websites http://www.prpoint.com and http://www.primepointfoundation.org and
http://www.imageaudit.com

To unsubscribe from this group, send a blank message addressed to Image_Management-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Find balance

between nutrition,

activity & well-being.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Table of Contents