Wednesday, May 7, 2008

[prpoint] Re: [Image_Management] PR Icon of this week - Mr N Chandramouli, CEO, Blue Lotus Communicat

Dear Mouli:

 

:) Let's rename the PR Icon as Mouli's People Relationships Icon. That should be the apt title for person like you. We need more such people in our lives.

 

Take care and be happy.

 

Warm regards,

 

Tushar



----- Original Message ----
From: Subha Ganesh <subha.touch@googlemail.com>
To: mouli@bluelotuspr.com
Cc: PR Point Group <prpoint@yahoogroups.com>; Image_Management@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 1:59:52 AM
Subject: [Image_Management] PR Icon of this week - Mr N Chandramouli, CEO, Blue Lotus Communicat

Dear Mr Chandramouli:
 
Greetings from London.
 
Let me first introduce myself first, I am Subha Ganesh from London.
 
I thought of congratulating you on appearing in the PR Icon. I follow it up regularly and your profile was quite impressive and I am happy that there are young people (by reading this dont think I am too old:-))  like you who really want to make change by investing on people. I am feel proud and honored to be born in this generation of entrepreneurs. 
 
All the best for your future. 
 
Regards, 
Subha Ganesh 
 


 
On 5/6/08, Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint@gmail. com> wrote:

dear friends
 
We are happy to feature  Mr N Chandramouli, CEO of Blue Lotus Communication during this week as our PR Icon.
 
Please visit the following link
 
Srinivasan
Moderator
 

 




Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

__._,_.___
Please visit http://www.prpoint.com (for useful PR resource materials) and http://www.primepointfoundation.org (non profit trust for promotion of PR)and http://www.imageaudit.com (about Image Audit)and http://www.indiavision2020.org (on India Vision)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Ads on Yahoo!

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Yahoo! Groups

Find balance

between nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Table of Contents