Dear Mouli,
I have interacted with you on numerous occasions and only carried the impression that you were a quite and composed person who had his feet on the ground. After reading your profile I get the full picture of your vision and way of life. People like you are unique. Keep it up.
Surely, still waters run deep.
Best regards,
Uma Bhushan
"Chandramouli (Blue Lotus)" <mouli@bluelotuspr.
Dear Subha,Thank you very much for your mail. It is indeed a privilege that I was considered to be featured under PR Icon section.Warm regards,Chandramouli
From: Subha Ganesh [mailto:subha.touch@googlemail .com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 2:00 AM
To: mouli@bluelotuspr.com
Cc: PR Point Group; Image_Management@yahoogroups. com
Subject: CongratulationsDear Mr Chandramouli:Greetings from. London Let me first introduce myself first, I am Subha Ganesh from London.I thought of congratulating you on appearing in the PR Icon. I follow it up regularly and your profile was quite impressive and I am happy that there are young people (by reading this dont think I am too old:-)) like you who really want to make change by investing on people. I am feel proud and honored to be born in this generation of entrepreneurs.All the best for your future.Regards,Subha Ganesh
On 5/6/08, Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint@gmail.com > wrote:dear friendsWe are happy to feature Mr N Chandramouli, CEO of Blue Lotus Communication during this week as our PR Icon.Please visit the following linkSrinivasanModerator
Uma Bhushan
Senior Lecturer, Business Communication
K J Somaiya Institute of Mangement Studies & Research
Vidyavihar, Mumbai 400 077
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
Please visit http://www.prpoint.com (for useful PR resource materials) and http://www.primepointfoundation.org (non profit trust for promotion of PR)and http://www.imageaudit.com (about Image Audit)and http://www.indiavision2020.org (on India Vision)
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
.
__,_._,___


No comments:
Post a Comment