Monday, May 12, 2008

RE: [prpoint] RE: PR Icon of this week - Mr N Chandramouli, CEO, Blue Lotus Communicat

dear chandramouli,
 
warm and hearty wishes on your being featured as a PR icon. may you have many more such successes.
 
xavier



To: subha.touch@googlemail.com
CC: prpoint@yahoogroups.com; Image_Management@yahoogroups.com
From: mouli@bluelotuspr.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:26:54 +0530
Subject: [prpoint] RE: PR Icon of this week - Mr N Chandramouli, CEO, Blue Lotus Communicat

Dear Subha,

 

Thank you very much for your mail. It is indeed a privilege that I was considered to be featured under PR Icon section.

 

 

Warm regards,

 

Chandramouli

 

 

 


From: Subha Ganesh [mailto:subha.touch@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 2:00 AM
To: mouli@bluelotuspr.com
Cc: PR Point Group; Image_Management@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Congratulations

 

Dear Mr Chandramouli:

 

Greetings from London.

 

Let me first introduce myself first, I am Subha Ganesh from London.

 

I thought of congratulating you on appearing in the PR Icon. I follow it up regularly and your profile was quite impressive and I am happy that there are young people (by reading this dont think I am too old:-))  like you who really want to make change by investing on people. I am feel proud and honored to be born in this generation of entrepreneurs. 

 

All the best for your future. 

 

Regards, 

Subha Ganesh 

 



 

On 5/6/08, Prime Point Srinivasan <prpoint@gmail.com> wrote:

dear friends

 

We are happy to feature  Mr N Chandramouli, CEO of Blue Lotus Communication during this week as our PR Icon.

 

Please visit the following link

 

Srinivasan

Moderator

 


 

 



CoolHotmail : Your crazy personality deserves a unique email identity like yourname@iamcrazy.in. Choose from this and hundreds other unique email ids now Try it!

__._,_.___
Please visit http://www.prpoint.com (for useful PR resource materials) and http://www.primepointfoundation.org (non profit trust for promotion of PR)and http://www.imageaudit.com (about Image Audit)and http://www.indiavision2020.org (on India Vision)
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Find balance

between nutrition,

activity & well-being.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Table of Contents